Scootopia Lambretta 185 Barrel & Piston kit
Condition: New product
Warning: Last items in stock!
The barrel is Aluminium and nikasil plated with an Aluminium head (there’s no need for a head gasket for the kit).
This kit is can be fitted to any Lambretta Series 1,2,3 OR DL/GP 125/150 & 175 engine case. We have developed it with the
Scootopia 22mm Carb Scootopia GP150 Inlet Manifold and Scootopia 42mm Clubman Exhaust in mind (Standard GP Crank is advised but not essential). The kit also comes with High Tensile Cylinder Studs, Exhaust Studs, Inlet Studs, Nuts, Washers, Cylinder Spacer and Gaskets. For oil we reccommend Silkolene Classic 2 Running in, we suggest 300 miles (checking plug colour regularly) using an NGK B8ES Spark Plug.
Suggested jetting for recommended Scootopia & Dellorto SH2.22 Carb with Scootopia Clubman Exhaust -
Starter – 50
Pilot – 45
Main Jet – 118
GP200 7895-1 Slide
Suggested ignition timing -
Fitment help –
- Firstly, make sure you have your stud and gasket kit that comes with the barrel
- Install studs to barrel and replace cylinder studs
- Modify inlet and base gaskets if desired
- Install the inlet manifold
- Install piston with rings ensuring the arrow on the head of the piston points to the exhaust and that the rings are positioned to the piston ring pegs
- Add base gasket to case
- Carefully install barrel (we find rubbing a bit of 2 stroke around the piston and down the barrel will help)
- Install cylinder head using supplied cylinder nuts (torque down to 15-18 lbs)
For more information you can message through the contact section of the website or you can call the shop on 01934 641811.